Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Template Again

I thought the previous template would be the last but I decided to change it yet again. Only this time, the template is based on Blogger's set of blogs. They have some good and simple new templates now compared to when I first started.

Custom blogger templates can be a bit messy at times. If I did not find out in my chat box that some visitor mentioned my previous template messed up in the Firefox browser, then I would have never known about it. I do not use Firefox so I never could have known about the problem.

Google Chrome user here ;). I double checked in Internet Explorer and it loaded fine. It was only in Firefox that messed the layout. I hope this template will be compatible to all browser.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails