Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Smiling

I smiled this morning
About nothing in particular
For no special reason at all
The feeling was just peculiar

I smiled this afternoon
About nothing specific
Nothing important happened
Just moments so hectic

I smiled tonight
Wondering in deep sighs
Nothing but cryptic feelings
I just wondered why

I caught myself smiling all day
Just some childish naught
I realized without knowing
The unknown eccentricities of my thoughts

It was those peculiar moments
That my thoughts were unguarded
Those moments my mind was closed
And my heart opened

It was in all those moments
When I caught myself smiling like a fool
It was when I realized
That I didn't catch myself thinking of you

1 comment:

resistanCe said...

your words always touch my heart..nice

Related Posts with Thumbnails