Thursday, July 12, 2012

LDR

Through the distance of countless miles
I long for you and your cheery smiles

I look for you where the horizon lies
Hoping your gaze be seen in those tantric eyes

I'm wishing you would be here with me
Waiting for you to be in my arms and free

Why this endless space of torments pass
And this emptiness a void so vast

Can my touch reach you this far
Can this senseless kiss feel you near

Would this love be enough to keep us strong
And the world would be small and time not long

I want you here when you're far away
Wishing you're not there but here to stay

4 comments:

scribbler said...

Love will always be in the air despite space and time limitations.......

Great poem!

A Mom's Choice said...

Nice poem, keep up your hard work. Poems say so much.

funkynetter said...

Hmm,,

sherlina karina said...

Pengen yang lebih seru ...
Ayo kunjungi wwwasianbet77com
Buktikan sendiri ..

Real Play = Real Money

- Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
- Cash Back up to 10 % .
- Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
- YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
- EMAIL : asianbet77@yahoo.com
- WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
- WECHAT : asianbet_77
- SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
- PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

Salam Admin ,
http://asianbet77.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails