Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Miss You

How I miss your face
The touch of your embrace

The distance between us
Is but a silent glance

But this won't take away
These words I have to say

How I wish I could tell you
How much I wanted you

Each day grows my longing
Away from you I find myself dying

How I wish I could tell you
How much missed you

For within my solace dreams
You're so near it seems

How wished you mine
For that, my dear, is another time

Each passing whisper
Are your words I hear

Each time you call
The More deeply I fall

I whisper you these words true
That indeed I do miss you

2 comments:

CHELSEA BLOGGER said...

VISIT MY BLOG : ALL ABOUT BALI, BALI INFORMATION, BALI DANCES, BALI HOTELS, BALI DIVING, BALI GIRLS, BALI VILLA, BALI OH BALI, BALI PAINTINGS, BALI DESTINATION, Etc http://balibestjegeg.blogspot.com/

Tey said...

This is a sweet poem.. For whom?
My Daily Thoughts
Array Of Hopes
Celebrity Entertainment Matters
All Natural Cosmetics 4u

Related Posts with Thumbnails