Friday, September 18, 2009

Would Have Been

Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been without you
Sometimes I ponder what could have come to me not around with you
Sometime I think if the decision made of choosing you was right
Anticipating the other side of what could have been my life.

My life without you would have been so in contrast with what I have now
My life would have been no tears in my eyes and pains in my heart
It would have been a life free from sorrows and worries
And yes it would have been a life with no troubles in my self.

But then seeing what I anticipated of what would have been my life
Was all I would not want to tackle and have right from the start

Yes you have given me lot of tears in my delicate eyes
But those are tears of joy and happiness anyone wishes could have
Yes you have given me some pains in my precious heart
But those pains made us stronger to cross over our problems together

Yes it would have been a worry-free life
But just thinking of living without you, worried me a lot
It could have been a life without problems and troubles
But then, those trials made our bond stronger to withstand any storms.

Without you now; "I" could have been no meaning
Without you now; "I" could have been no life
Without you now; "I" could have been no love
And without you now, there could have been no Love in my Life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails