Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Poem

Been noticing for quite some time
My poem's content was recently on the bright side
It was full of happy intentions and thoughts
hIt was full of life and soul.

It has been said, eyes are the window to one's soul
And Eyes had been known not to tell any lies
But my eyes can tell lies and pretend in any way can
My eyes can be sparkling happy even with deep pain inside.

It was my poems that are considered the window to my soul
It was my poem who made my heart express to its inner thoughts
It is the only inhuman best friend I ever had in life
Writing to it all what my heart truly felt and desired.

I wanted to write again another set of poem on love
But it seems I can't find the words to start
Writing down on one piece of paper what my heart felt
But it rather shows the thoughts of being in pain and distressed.

Guess my poem was right, I wanted to be happy
But I can't deny the fact that I was sad
Sad of what had happen last night between me and my love one
That made us fight over some acts.

Couldn't deny the result of what I wrote
It was full of sadness and full of no hopes
Yes, it was the same thoughts as before now
And it's all about pains hurt and lost in my life.

1 comment:

EjomLexus "F" said...

"But my eyes can tell lies and pretend in any way can

My eyes can be sparkling happy even with deep pain inside."



...it's true.

Related Posts with Thumbnails