Friday, February 18, 2011

Tired

You might be wondering what will happen then
You might be thinking why I am acting weird
I don't know if there is a need to worry or not
For all I know, I am just tired of everything right now.

I am tired of setting up everything between us
I am tired of our behaviors that only me adjusts
I am tired of thinking over and over about our relationship
When all of this time, things are only about you and never me.

I am tired of waiting for long hours for you
When you can't even wait for me for few damn seconds to
You never ever heard of me complaining from everything
But with you, one little tiny flaw - many things have been already said.

You were never this kind of person before
You were never so like this when we're anew
You even had treated me like I was your own life
Now what am I, I'm to you is like a reason to die.

C'mon I will not hold on to you if you don't want to
I will not longed to be with you if you don't wish to
I will not love you anymore if you don't love me anymore to
All I ask of you, is to tell me the truth and leave my life
For me; to rest from this forsaken and untruthful love.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Very well written.Love the lines"I am tired of waiting for long hours for you
When you can't even wait for me for few damn seconds to".
Enjoyed reading it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails