Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Missing Them

When I was with "Them", I remember
A smile on my face is always I’m wearing
When I was with "Them", I remember
How they make my life glitter.

I can still remember how was "I" a part of "Them"
I can still remember how was "I" so happy with "Them"
I can still remember in my heart that feeling deep within
Of looking forward for sharing another event with "Them"

Things now are so different
And never I did wished for this to happen
I no longer and can no longer have "Them" in my life
Because of the fatal decision of being apart of me and my man

If only that one decision of mine was not made and decided
If only I choose to stay within that second family I used to have
If only I was strong enough to stand and face future pains and hurts
Then maybe until now, I could still have "Them" a part of my life.

One feeling is true in my present life now
Is that I do and missed "Them" for sure a lot
Knowing that I can no longer have "Them" in my life
Definitely bring tears and rushed pains in my heart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails