Friday, January 7, 2011

Tainted Love

The times I shared with you is incomparable I might say
For you had made me happy in many ways
I even thought you’re the perfect partner for me
And even set a family with you in my mind.

Few months together with you were so amazing
Indeed a fairy tale happening in reality
My life that time was undeniably happy
And never had I wanted the love to end.

Then one clashed of painful moment happen
I was deeply hurt of what accidentally discovered
Your were not the man I thought you were
Yet you turn out to be just like I knew of all men.

You could have told me everything before and from the start
You could have shared with me your past
I would have understand and accepted you still with open arms
And I would not have doubt you like i have doubted you right now.

As much as I wanted to make things right for us
As much as I wanted you to be with me for life
But I do not know anymore where and how to start
For its hard to build again a tainted trust.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails