Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Should I?

Moments of my life with you has so many chapters
And most of those pages are filled up with tears
Those tears I had of pains and sorrows
That you could not love me more like I do.

No love between two lovers were perfect, I know
But can it be just closer to perfection
Most of the time you tend to forgot that I exist
And even go on with your life so easy without me.

Tears have been flowing in my cheeks so often
But then, here I am loving you still
I told myself you are not the man of my future
Yet, in my heart I hope you are the one.

I am so confused of what to do anymore in my life
Should I follow my mind or my heart?
But every explanations that runs in my head
Tends to be useless, 'coz I still come for you – running.

Am I really going to live a life like this?
Still hoping and hoping and continue hoping
That time will finally come in my life
I could say my heart is definitely right.

It made me think on many things a lot
Should I continue what we had started or should I not?
Do I have to and need to love you over and over again.
Or just face reality that we are not meant to be forever.

2 comments:

grace said...

nice poem..are you the author of that?i find it awesome

Ivy Lorraine Hsu said...

I really luv ur site and ur poems ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails