Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pieces Don't Fit

Was trying hard to make things right
Praying all will be all right over the night
But no matter how hard I try
Pieces won’t fit like it used to have.

Days and nights been wondering
How suddenly this happen
Kept on thinking want went wrong
Why pieces now doesn’t fit like before

Everyday of my life I am anticipating
Of knowing what wrong step had I taken
But don’t really know where to start
Knowing how the unfit pieces started.

Forever will I kept on recalling
Where and when did I made a mistake
Forever I will be remembering the reason
How pieces won’t fit like it was be

For centuries will I be kept on questioning
Asking my whole heart, soul and mind
Why those moments will no longer be now
Knowing pieces doesn’t fit anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails