Sunday, December 26, 2010

No Longer

Every thing in our life now is no longer like before
You have your "Now" now and I have my “Now” now to
We both are living in a different phase already
And each of us are making each different life’s happy.

In some point or another we both know and feel
In our moments together, we do have loved each other
But in some way or another, we needed to be apart
For some reasons, we need to outgrow from our childish acts.

Yet we managed to outgrew all those actions
But already in a different situation
We became better person from a different view
I was here and you are there; far away from each other.

We both have changed our lives and moved on
We both have started a new and different life on our own
You decided to stay there for a reason
And I decided to leave for my future and self’s worth.

I would not deny the fact that I missed you
I would not even deny the though that I longed for you
You were one of those moments I forever cherished
And will not be erased even until my last breath.

As the time flies that I might soon see you again
I am wondering what and how would I feel then
There might be a sudden adrenalin rush
But then I know it will not last that longer than you expect
For you know what I believe “US” is and will no longer be a reality for me.

3 comments:

psycha said...

nice poem
Have a nice Monday

mothercares said...

Hi came here to give you some smiles

Md Poster said...

"We both have changed our lives and moved on
We both have started a new and different life on our own"
The best line.

Related Posts with Thumbnails