Monday, November 30, 2009

Life After Us

The day you bid goodbye,
I cried an ocean of tears
The day you pushed me away
I had nothing but fear

I thought my life would forever be dull
It hasn't been, but still it was null
I thought I would never laugh again
I hadn't but I've been smiling of our past, back then

People come and go
Why did I lose you? I do not know
But what we've shared forever stays
Never will it fade from my day to day

Funny how I lose the ones I love
And realize later what I should have had
Regret afterwards follow this painful pain
Pride, rejection, hurt and fear, all mixed stain

Whenever I look back at my past
I could only feel the love that was so fast
"What if" are always the words in my mind
But that ain't gonna bring you back to me and be mine =(

feb 15, 2001

1 comment:

Wrist Watch Mens Watches Citizen Omega Swiss said...

Gift Watches Offer Wrist Watches, Mens Watches,Women Watches,Citizen watches,Omega Watches,Swiss Watches
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers
Treadmills
Seiko Watches
Digital Cameras

Related Posts with Thumbnails