Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Infatuation

We’ve known each other for not too long,
But the way I feel for you seems so strong.

It was a coincidence how we first met,
But it is nothing I will regret.

I remember feeling so cold and so bare,
The thought of seeing you made me compare,
That being with you would be a happy affair.

There was a wanting of you I couldn’t hide,
But my dignity couldn’t overcome my pride.

If only I was stronger, I wish I was stronger,
Then telling you how I felt would be so much easier.

But deep inside I know it is not right,
For falling so fast is not love; it’s contrite.
But it is a battle I will let myself fight.

One may ask if this is infatuation?
But it feels so good it’s my new inspiration.

--

Reminiscing the other time we met,
You were with someone else; I couldn’t forget.

I could not look into your eyes,
Something inside me wallows and dies.
I felt you betrayed me which I despise.

I told myself this was pathetic,
And I gave you a smile that was so synthetic.

Why do I do this to me?
I know it’s the way I don’t want it to be.

**** this, **** you, I ****in' hate that I met you,
And **** my pride too,
Coz if I didn't have it, I would have already told you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails