Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rainy Nights

Goosebumps embrace my immortality when it is raining.
Flashback of a sad past displays on the monitor of my languid self.
Heart, chopped in betrayal of a special someone in the middle of a cold rainy night, shouts in extreme pain like a wound poured with boiling vinegar.

Tears fell endlessly on the feelingless floor.
No words of comfort from a friend. The world was dark.
Light was scarce.
And, silence was deafening.

Betrayal on a rainy night.
An experience. A moment. A sad past.
A piece of me I used to scorn. A nightmare.
I hate rainy nights. And I just heard it's coming.

Good thing, my pillow is here -
the only one who can tell which sounds better - my tears or the raindrops?
bhobwire - let me out of the rain!

2 comments:

Faisal Admar said...

The raindrops can give a peace of mind but when it comes with teardrops, it's otherwise.

Regards.

Bhobby said...

i agree sir...thanks...take care..

Related Posts with Thumbnails